Education, while an end in itself, is also a means to success (as we have written about here). Yet there are so many strategies to gain an edge or advantage and a wealth of knowledge on how to do so that are never taught in formal academia. These “Edge” sessions teach those strategies; in doing so, they supplement traditional education to unlock a person’s full potential to succeed. The sessions cover:
- Personal and professional goals and connecting the dots of a customized plan to attaining them
- Actionable steps to standing out in any workforce
- Finding a fulfilling career: autonomy, purpose, and competence
- The importance of specialized expertise
- Your money can work harder than you can
- Customized plan for how each student can optimize their time and efforts
Many parents know the keys to success. Getting a teenager to listen, however, requires a different set of keys. We have the experience communicating those keys and motivating students to succeed. And, if your child does not find a session useful, then, as always, we won’t charge you for it. Students will finish the sessions with a clear understanding of what it takes to succeed and how to do so.
Taught by a founder of Summit Prep, David Blobaum. You can find his bio on this page.