Who can take the practice tests?
- Anyone is welcome to take an initial practice standardized test (PSAT, SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT, Delbarton exam, etc) either remotely or at our center free of charge.
- Students working with our tutors can take as many practice tests free of charge as they would like. We recommend and encourage our students to take at least one practice test per month.
Why take a practice test?
- Find out which standardized test fits a student best (SAT versus ACT; ISEE versus SSAT).
- Establish a baseline on a test so that we can estimate how much work it will likely take to get from starting score to score goal.
- Simulate test day, get practice taking the test with the pressure of a proctor, and build test-taking stamina (so that students improve their ability to maintain focus for the entire duration of the test).
Where can I take one?
- At our tutoring center in Summit, NJ. (Taking a timed test outside of home is helpful for more completely simulating the testing experience of the real test day.)
- At home via Zoom. (Our instructor emails the exam and proctors the test remotely.)
What day and time can I take a test?
- During the academic school year: 11:30am on Sundays
- During the summer: 11:30am on Wednesdays
- Anytime: We are happy to email you a test or to print one for you to pick up to take at home.
- Have testing accommodations, such as extended time, or questions about testing accommodations? Please let us know. We’re happy to assist and to answer any questions about accommodations as well.