Links to Additional Resources
About Summit Prep:
- What a Summit Prep Skype Session Looks Like
- Why the SAT and ACT are awesome and Why Summit Prep
- FAQ’s About Us
Maximize the Results of Test Prep:
How to Gain an Advantage Over Peers:
- When Education Gives the Largest Advantage: During summer and school breaks
- Example of Using Summer to Gain an Advantage
Why It Takes A Lot of Work to Improve on the SAT, ACT, and Other Standardized Tests:
- Competition is Intense
- Hard is Good — Then You Can Gain an Advantage
- The Reasons Performance On Any Given Test Varies
Motivation to Work Hard:
- Students Make (in delayed earnings) $298/hr Doing Homework
- Hard-Work Always Leads to Success (1-minute video clip)
- ALL Education Matters
- How to Reach Your Potential in Anything (1-minute video clip)
- How to Foster Ambition
Do the SAT and ACT Serve a Useful Purpose:
Does “test-optional” Really Mean That Tests Are Optional?
- Admission Secrets
- How Optional Are Tests at Test-Optional Colleges?
- Can you stand out with good grades?
Give Your Kids Financial Advantages:
- The Power of a 529 Plan
- Give Your Kids Three Financial Advantages
- Money Math
- The Best Investment
- How to Make $189,000 This Summer
- How to Ace the LSAT
- “Making a Murderer” Applied to the LSAT
- Are You Studying for the LSAT? Then This is for You.